Help us design a better health in maritime – your opportunity for a meaningful and challenging job in a great team.
We are an emerging company supporting and optimizing medical and healthcare for people on ships. Our focus is on medical know-how, quality assurance and global logistics. We are looking for motivated and qualified team mates to join us as soon as possible.
- Development and implementation of new projects in the field of maritime healthcare
- Taking on organizational and administrative responsibilities
- Reporting to ensure transparency and efficiency, both internally and externally,
- External appointments, national/international
- Full-time; flexible working time model possible
- Work location: Hamburg
- Professional training and several years of experience in the medical field
- Understanding of medical contexts
- Good written and spoken German skills
- Willingness to innovate
- Competence and ability to work in an international environment
- Experience in successfully managing change processes
- Service and quality-oriented mindset
- Ethics and value-oriented behavior in everyday professional life
If you would like to become part of our dedicated team, we look forward to receiving your application. Join us in shaping maritime healthcare for the people on board and beyond.
Please send your complete application documents to email@example.com